facts about it:
-It was EXTREMELY cheesy!! take #1 and #2 cheesyness and times it by 10 and you've got how cheesy it was!!
-Annie and I were laughing at like every seen... just go see it for yourself
-The dancing was A LOT better... there were way more dance routines....
-I hated Sharpay's hair....
-I loved the music a lot better than the other hsm's....
-It was so sad to think that this will be the last hsm ever created with the main cast... I'm predicting that another one will happen though.
-If you are searching for a good laugh... go see this movie... I was kinda disappointed....They could've made it better
Saturday, October 25, 2008
OMG! I WENT TO GO HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!
Posted by Gracie Rose at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
on a scale of one to ten, one being horrible and ten being fabulous, what would you rate it?
mmmm.....6
thats not too bad, i guess....idk... im still deciding if im gonna see it or not...
you should... you will regret it.... ha ha!
I'm sorry that you were disappointed. That is a total bummer!!! Well, better luck next time.
haha oh well. i think ill end up going anyways, cuz like half my friends want to see it....hahaha you should come with us!
Post a Comment