Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm seeing this on Sat.!! wahooo!!!!

5 comments:

Shopkins said...

woot woot!!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! Tell me how it is, gracie!!!

Jenna said...

Lucky you!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG SO JEAL...

Anonymous said...

Hey grace! thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It made my whole entire week when I read it!! I miss you like crazy too! you dont even know grace, I wish you were still here!! How is school and basketball going?? That is so cool that you practice with varsity!! You are probably the best one! Im doing pretty good! School has been crazy and i've been insanely busy with volleyball but the season is almost over! Then ill be busy again with basketball! But anywho.. How is your cute little niece doing?? She is so so cute in all the pics! Well I hope to hear back from you! Tell the fam hi! love and miss you tunzo!!!! -Lexi