Saturday, October 25, 2008

I wrote a letter to Thomas S. Monson!! My seminary told us to write a letter to him because she was having dinner with him!

My seminary teacher, sister Bertha had dinner with the prophet and 6 of his apostles... we were all freaking out and we didn't know what to write to him!! It was such a great thing to do! She gave the letters to him friday night... YAY!! (sister. Bertha's grandfather is i guess good friends with the prophet...) I was freaking out!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

That is so cool!!! I wonder what he will think of your letter. Maybe in one of his talks in the future he'll talk about the time he came to San Diego and ate dinner at a family friends and she had her seminary class write letters. YOu'll be famous!!

Anonymous said...

I know! how cool would that be?!? omg!!!

kara :) said...

im so jealous gracie

photography by Mikki said...

That's awesome Gracie! I was thinking about you lots of Friday- hope you liked the HSM3, even though it could make a cheeseburger with all that cheese...ok, that was dumb.

Kathy's Boys said...

What a great thing to be able to do. You have to let us know what he said to Sister Bertha! Also, I was wondering what HSM3 stands for (you know...I just have boys!) but now I know!! I will have to see it when it comes out on dvd, cause I know no one will go with me.