So today I went to a surprise party for my friend from church Ty Holmes. It was sooo much fun!! we had a food fight, swam in the water for probably 3 hours, and also ate yummy food! I am so lucky to have such good friends from church here!
fun times!
ha ha! :)
Our result from the food fight... ha ha we were the only ones who were serious about it and got intensely messy
ha ha ha.. so we forgot candles.. we just stuck forks in the cake and still made him blow out the "candles" so funny!!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Fun Suprise Party with Kids from church!! :)
Posted by Gracie Rose at 12:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH gracie you crack me up!! This party looks awesome. Did you guys plan the party? I wish I could have been in the food fight as well.
well my friend heidi poppleton and i both kinda just planned it.. it was way late to tell everyone so a lot of people from church did not show up! it was still way fun though! :)
looks like a total hit. I'm jealous I want friends like you
Post a Comment