One of the very first videos taken when we first saw Abby, two weeks after she was born! :)
I haven't really talked to much about Abby on here, but she is truly one of the greatest people in my life! She makes everyone so happy and you can't help but smile when you are around her. Her smile and laugh is contagious. She is very very smart beyond her years. She knows so many words already at 10 months!! She can say, "uh oh", "dodger" (she knows who dodger is too! whenever we say, "where's dodger" she points over to him and says his name :). she can also say, "ball", "mama", "dada", "bottle"!!! I cannot believe how fast she is learning. Her first tooth is growing in on the bottom. She loves playing with cell-phone chargers.. she thinks they are so fascinating for some reason! :P She also loves playing with her laptop, balls, car keys, books, and her new walker that she can push along. She never seems to cry either. I have shared my room with her and when I wake up in the morning.. I hear her either breathing really loud or just making cute little noises.. she wakes up and just plays with her toys or stands up in her little crib without even crying. It's amazing! anyway.. I know I should probably be blogging more about her cause she is growing up so fast! :) (Here's some recent pics of her!)
Abby stole mere's phone and copied annie on the bed.. She acted like she was texting.. abby LOVES to copy people! she is so smart!



Tuesday, June 23, 2009
First video of Abby... she is getting way too old now!
Posted by Gracie Rose at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the pics and this baby. She is the best ever.
Gracie, I love looking at your Blog. You are talented in making it very interesting
AHHHH she is such a doll baby!!!! So so cute.
Abby is so cute. I hope we can see you all when we come to the beach. We come the last week of July, so we will call you guys. I'm sure the guys will want to play basketball with your family too! I can't get on Jenna's blog anymore. Can you ask her to add me? My email is kathygpeterson@mac.com Tell your mom and dad hi.
Post a Comment