Sunday, May 24, 2009

UPDATE!!! FINALLY!!! :)

Only 3 more weeks of school left!! YAY!! The school year went by so fast!!! Here's what I am planning on doing over the summer... btw... my summer=busy!!
- 3 days after school gets out... I have LCC basketball camp which is just my high school's camp. It's for 3 hours a day i think?
- July 15... MY BIRTHDAY!!! I would be going to girl's camp this week.. but I'm not cause I have a San Diego classic tournament for basketball. It's mandatory for all girl's high school bball players.. It's on the 16th to the 21st.
- EFY!!!!!! end of July... I am going with Guac! It will be fun!
- EUROPE!!!! on august 4th I believe we are leaving... we will be gone for 2 weeks and my whole family is going! It will be a blast! I am so excited! we are going to places like Germany, Brussels, Amsterdam, and other places!! woot woot!
- Then right after that.. I go to a basketball camp called, "Point guard college" I went to it last year and It's truly amazing! You pretty much do basketball for 13 hours straight with occasional breaks of meals. All basketball players start off the day with videos of moves and techniques that we will work on that day and then we take notes.. then we all go on the court and work on those moves that we learned from the movie.. It is so intense! It's for 5 days. It is a perfect time for me to go so I will be ready for try-outs cause when I get back, I go to school.

2 comments:

Mere said...

You sound like you have a very busy summer ahead of you! I cannot wait to hangout when we can! Half Heart

Stephanie said...

you forgot one thing...you get to see me!! i'm coming down in like a month!! So excited! your summer are pretty busy..thats always good though. I"m glad your able to go back to point guard camp! Thats sweet! Can't wait to see you!!! love ya