
-well... LCC J.V. basketball team is undefeated!! wahoo!!!! we have beaten every team by at least 30... This season is kinda boring.
-We had a Lockdown drill today @ school during 5th period which is my ASL class. fun stuff!!
-We have a four day weekend!!! friday and monday off!! wahoo!!!!
-Valentines day is on Saturday!! yay!!
-My goal this semester is to get straight A's... let's keep our fingers crossed... Omg! my new english teacher is so easy unlike my old one that I had first semester so I think I will FINALLY get an A!! I got ripped off last semester. ;)
-I am learning so much from seminary it is ridiculous!! I love it!!!
-Chrystal Apple awards are coming up and were singing my favorite song, "as sisters in zion!" yay!!
-uhhh... that's about it!!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
What's been going on in my life...
Posted by Gracie Rose at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Gubes you are so busy!! Sounds like school, basketball, and seminary are going great. Keep working hard!
Post a Comment