Here's little tid-bits of what is going on in my life...
-finals are in two weeks...(gasp!)
-I have my book report due in 1 week... AHHHH!!!
-I am currently getting average grades which is o.k. but I haven't yet beaten my goal of straight A's... (stupid Honor's english!)
-Abigail rolls over now!!! yay!!!!
-Michael Dunn got a wii... oh my...
-I met a new girl today at school, she just moved here and she's SOOOOO nice!! She's in my English class
-Tomorrow is "Bring a friend to seminary day" and I'm so excited! we are playing tons of games and eating donuts!
-I have been busy, busy, busy with basketball that I think soon I will start dreaming of the ball in my sleep..
-I'm already looking forward to another break
-I get a new english teacher next semester because my current one is having a baby in february. I'm sad, but glad at the same time...
-OMG! we are reading the wierdest book in English! It's so confusing! It's a play called, "Antigone" (It's pronounced an-tig-o-knee) My final is on that book... AHHHH!!! It was written a long time ago in Greek so here's an example of the characters names: Jocasta, Tiresias, Oedipus, Creone, etc...
-Stupid kids set off the fire alarm in school yesterday... It was funny because I was in bball p.e. and everyone just kept playing because we knew it wasn't real...IT's happened 2 times already this year
-Mom and Dad are recently interested in losing weight... idk why! they are doing a smaller version of there own little "biggest loser" It is quite annoying actually.... But I guess they are getting healthier...
-ummmmm.... Idk what else to say...
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Time for an update!!!
Posted by Gracie Rose at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The truth about Gracie is that she is starving because all she eats is Orange Chicken and Chicken wings. She is jeoulous of all the good food she is missing.
Love that mom and dad are losing weight!! I think that is great. I think I will join them!!! Hope to see you soon. Abby is the bomb.com roller over. Michael shouldn't have gotten a Wii!!
ahahaha wow gracie ur life is sounded pretty interesting haha ;)
Post a Comment