Today we went up to Yorba Linda California which is only an hour away where Michael's family lives for Abigail's baby blessing. It was such a good time! Michael's dad is the conductor of the ward for church and he almost forgot about mentioning the blessing of his granddaughter. It was hilarious! It was such a great blessing that Michael did. After church, we went over to the Dunn's home and we ate lunch and dessert which was delicious. I played "horse" with Michael, John, and Annie. It was a great day!I love this one! <3
Sunday, November 2, 2008
abigail's baby blessing... She looked so cute and pretty!
Posted by Gracie Rose at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Ooooh, such cute pictures!
what a knock out!!! Sad to see the family picture with so many of us missing.
that was sad to see the family picture with missing people. so weird. Abby looks adorable!!! yay so fun! i can't wait until thanksgiving!!! so excited!!!!
i don't know when we will ever haave a picture with everyone...not thanksgiving not christmas when are you getting married mere?
Love the pictures and wish we could have been there! Abbi is getting so big and she looked so pretty! We love you guys and miss you all too!
Very Professional pictures. Who took the photos?
ha ha. my dad did
SHE IS SOOO CUTE!!! I am glad you had fun at the blessing! How was your halloween??
These are great photos. Dad did an awesome job. I'm glad he brought up his camera cause mine aren't as good of course. It was so fun to see you guys!!!
Too whoever said I was getting married...no not for atleast 4 years
Post a Comment