5 TV shows I love to watch...
1. Hannah Montana
2. Wizard's of Waverly Place
3. 24
4. The office.. sometimes...
5. American Idol
5 of my Favorite restaurants are...
1. Panda Express!! duh!
2. Chick Fil A
3. Panera
4. Applebee's
5. Chilli's
5 Things that happened Yesterday...
1. uhh... art
2. met my new "best buddy" (a girl named Diamond, she is disabled.) for a club that i joined! she is so cute!
3. Went to math...
4. Worked on homework
5. Basketball p.e.
5 Things I'm looking forward to..
1. Conference!!!
2. No school on Monday!!
3. late start on Tuesday!
4. Seeing abigail again in 16 days!!
5. My senior year of high school... i'm over it...
5 Things on my Wish List...
1. to get straight A's this semester
2. Make it on the J.V. b-ball team.
3. Get a good grade on my math quiz tomorrow... uggh...
4. Pass off scripture mastery for seminary
5. Beat dad in one on one this time!
Now 5 People I tag...
1.)Lexi Schofield
2.)Guac
3.)Jacky (you better do it!)
4.)Kathy Peterson
5.)Holly
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Posted by Gracie Rose at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What club was it that you joined?
it's like a club where you go and talk and play with kids with special needs. It is so fun! I love it!
Post a Comment