Sunday, August 3, 2008

A week with the "photographers" aka: Mikki and Braydon!

Braydon and Mikki came down 1 week ago and they stayed for a week, it was way fun to have them here. We did so much! Go to: capturedbymikki.com to see more of their amazing photos
this little boy was fishing on the Pier and he caught this shark. Pretty cool.
I thought this picture was pretty cool!! It was taken by the Pier!
A pretty sweet picture by ponto beach where we ate In-in-out!
We rented these 6 seated four wheel bikes and we peddled around coronado! It was so fun and funny!! It was pretty intense!!
Hotel Coronado
Dodger, @ dog beach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are sooo cool! She is an AMAZING photographer! But I am so glad you had fun at efy grace! I bet you are on a spiritual high right now! I know I was! But Miss you and hope you're summer is going good! Our school here starts in one week! Ah crazy!! Love, L-dog tell the fam hi for me!

Jenna said...

These pics are awesome. I love the one of Dodger!!!