going to a magic show that ended up HORRIBLE!
peace... she always uses her hands and makes different signs... it's hilarious
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Las Vegas! (so far...)
Posted by Gracie Rose at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
going to a magic show that ended up HORRIBLE!
peace... she always uses her hands and makes different signs... it's hilarious
Posted by Gracie Rose at 2:57 PM
8 comments:
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
Oh my goodness. She is so cute. I don't understand how she can even be related to YOU. It's a good thing she doesn't look anything at all like you or that would be one ugly baby. hahaha. Jk. I hope you are having a FABULOUS time in Las Vegas.
oh wow kristal, thanks!! you're such a great friend...
ya i already dont like ms. collins....... but mr shocks is a pretty cool dude.
I love this baby. Thanks for coming to visit. You took some way good pics!!!
Hi Auntie Gracie!!
She is just the cutest little girl (we have the cutes baby boy!!) I can't wait to go see her again. Don't you just love blogs?! Tell your Mom hi
Gracie,
Thanks for my GIRL CD. It is awesome. Some of the songs even bump with the subwoofers. - Michael
abby is so gangsta...born on the streets of vegas and all..
Post a Comment