Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gubesdith!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mereda is my hero!! She is always eating something!! Raven is in college so she can't sing and go to India. My favorite show is of course Hannah Montana!!

kara :) said...

high school musical is da bomb.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, Monroe ate that otter pop really fast!!! Why is she like always eating something? Is that a new thing that you guys added or is she just a pig! Oink, oink. She needs to stop taking Piglet's job. JK!! By the way, my favorite show is HANNAH MONTANA!! My favorite movie (if HSM doesn't count) is...Life Size! Also, you can't sit with everyone from church since some are stuck in 8th grade! Oh wait, I'm not from your church anymore since I'm not in your ward :(
P.S. Sorry this is so long!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha, your sister eating the otter pop reminded me when we went to the beach and she was testing the drink we got her...remember she said it tasted like a grape otter pop?

Anonymous said...

I like the one with Jake and Cody. See you later.

Anonymous said...

Johnny Tsunami, Brink, The Thirteenth Year, Genius, Mom's got a date with a vampire, Alley Cat Strikes, Phantom of the Megaplex, Motocrossed, The luck of the Irish, and Jet Jackson the movie was pretty good. Ah man I'm getting old. Now I'm depressed. Sigh