Sunday, July 20, 2008

I got a wii!! for my bday!! I also got to pick out an outfit! i'm sooooooooo excited!! We played all day today!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Gracie we are so jealous. I hope we can come and play it sometime soon. I hear you are pretty good at golf. Michael played a Wii yesterday for the first time and was loving it. He will take you on in golf!!!

Only 23 more days?!?!?!? Are you excited to be an aunt or what?

Anonymous said...

thats great that you got a wii!!! i played at my friends house once, and she didn't teach me how to hold the stick thing right, so when she raced me in the cow racing game or something, my cow went backwards the whole time.....whoops!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats so cool grace! I bet you love it! Which games do you have?