-funny
-Loves "deals" even when he doesn't need it he says, "it was a way good deal though!"
-Loves fireworks
-Adventurous
-dare devil
-He can always turn a bad situation into a good one!
-AMAZING @ golf!!! He's a proffesional golfer now!!
-Makes really good "blinchekie" (sorry if I spelled it wrong! It's pretty much like a crepe!)
-outgoing
-Good with kids
-Enjoys fish! He has a HUMUNGO fish tank!!! It's ridiculous!!!
Yep. so that's michael, my brother-in-law!! He's going to be an awesome dad!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Michael Dunn
Posted by Gracie Rose at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the cool post Gracie!
We go way back, all the way to the time I knocked out all your teeth playing basketball! You are a fun and talented sister in law. Keep up the good work and the creative energy. I look forward to the next time we can hang out and do something fun like we always do.
- Michael
Michael is pretty cool. You didn't mention that he isnt very good at Monopoly
Post a Comment