Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm going to put on things about people that are very important in my life every day. I'll mention their name and then I'll talk about them!!!

Annie Nichole Platt: My 16 year old sister
Hair=Brown
Eyes=Blue
Born=March 23
-Funny
-Caring
-Fun to hang out with
-Nice
-Notices things about people the second she meets them
-Smart
-Adventurous
-Everyone who knows her, loves her.
-Loves the color blue and pink.
-Very athletic
-Fashionable
-Loves to text people.
-Cool
-Always helps out around the house.
-Predictable
-Overall, a great sister and friend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

annie is pretty dang cool :]

Jenna said...

I totally agree with everything you said about Annie!! She is the bomb.com!!! We love annie!!! I think this is a good post idea!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet of you to do grace! You are an awesome sis! Thanks so much for leaving me that nice comment! I really needed it that day. But I love and miss you so much! Things just arent the same with out you or your family! I hope that you are doing good!! Love, Lexi

Anonymous said...

aww grace!! thanks this totally just made my day i love you so much. your such an awesome little sister!
AP