So, this morning as I was fixing up breakfast (this doesn't look right. sorry I don't know how to spell it!) Right after I told my mom it was friday the 13th, i reached up to get the toaster in the cupboard and a glass jar fell down to the floor and shattered into a million pieces!! Weird huh?
Friday, June 13, 2008
Happy Friday the 13th!!!
Posted by Gracie Rose at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
crazy!!
Hey Grace! Wow I have been out of town and I just got back to see so many new pics on your blog! I was so excited! So whoo hoo thats awesome you are finally out of schooL! Are you excited? I hope you are having an amazing and fun summer! Wow Disney land looked like a lot of fun! i am so jealous! But holy smokes you look so beautiful in all your pics! I miss you! Hope youre doing good! And let me know if you come down so we can hang out! Love, lexi lou
wow, that's sort of scary!
Post a Comment