Monday, June 2, 2008

Gubesdith Episode 6!!! Special guest star.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for Gubes. She missed Hannah

Shopkins said...

wow...that was pretty crazy!! go hannah! wow she was gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

This was the best Gubesdith show ever!!! I love Hannah Montana!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, this was hilarious!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where was your wig??????????????????

Anonymous said...

Oh, i forgot to tell you, Hannah wanted to apoligize for not having it!! dodger ate it.
-Gubes

kara :) said...

i love you hannah montana!!!! woot woot!!

Anonymous said...

Finally! I have been waiting for Hannah Montana to make it on the show! Ha! Can you get Jack Bauer to be the next guest star on Gubesdith!?

Jenna said...

Wow that was the episode I had been waiting for!!! I feel that I know Hannah a little better and I have so much more respect for her now. I agree with Lauren i would like to see Jack Bauer on the show. might I also suggest maybe a live call in when you have special guest stars...

Shopkins said...

hey yes i did get my back ground from there. how did you know?! thanks for your comment. i'm excited for episode 7!!

Shopkins said...

just was looking at some of my friends blog and saw it on their template so i went to the website and figured it out! i love it though. so many to choose from.