Wednesday, May 14, 2008


I have a ton of pet peeves too!!! Like: crumbling papers when your trying to listen to a teacher. Teck decks drive me insane!!! that's all boys do @ my school!!! Teachers take them away, but they still use them!!! (my math teacher has a teck deck graveyard on her desk! it's hilarious!!) I can't watch people bite their nails. Anyway, if you want to put a pet peeve that you hate, comment and tell me!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

People talk back to teachers. PDA Slow drivers or no blinkers. People brag. WHEN I CALL MY LITTLE SISTER AND SHE DOENS'T WANT TO TALK!!!!

Gracie Rose said...

ha ha mere!! funny about the sister part. well, did you know that my other pet peeve is when sisters call and then don't know why they have called and they don't start a conversation!!!

Jenna said...

My pet peeve is when people don't have common sense and they just are dumb because they don't want to think about it.

Anonymous said...

my pet peeve is when "educated" people us misuse "I" and "me" in sentences!

Anonymous said...

also when educated people can't spell...

Anonymous said...

i hate ppl who act stupid just to fit in with other stupid people, when they really just make a fool of themselves.

photography by Mikki said...

I don't like it when I can hear people eating.

photography by Mikki said...

also...the way that Hannah Montana sounds when she talks. I could barf. Sorry Gracie. IT just really makes me gag.

Anonymous said...

well, i like the way she talks. Shes makeing a millions no matter how wierd she may talk

Anonymous said...

What me don't like is wen othor peeple putt musik on der blog.

Gracie Rose said...

what are you? gangsta? i like my music!!!! thanks for not boosting my confidence about my blog!!

Anonymous said...

GUBES THAT WASN'T ME THAT WAS TYLER I PROMISE

Gracie Rose said...

ok i believe you!!!