Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm so slow at typing!!! see if you can beat me!

38 words

Speedtest

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot I got 78.

Anonymous said...

Where do you find this stuff?

Anonymous said...

Haha, i'm really slow, too!!! I only got 47 words!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

better than me!!! off of my friends blogs!

Shopkins said...

i got 336!!!

weird
i'm going to try again!!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Whoa! steph! that's crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! steph! that's crazy!!!

Shopkins said...

haha JUST KIDDING i got 64 words...lol didn't read that right

Shopkins said...

69....man i want to beat tyler!

Gracie Rose said...

go go go! i bet you can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

i got 56 dang!
AP

Anonymous said...

Woot Im the Winner! I was on our computer with a weird key board too. Prob could get more on the laptop. Man I'm a nerd..

AliciaW, said...

yay ! i got 192 per minute !