Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I actually like them the most!


They are both, very pure and consistant in their singing! I'm not a big fan of Brooke White anymore because she trys to act nice and is annoying to me now! I don't know maybe it's just me! It would be cool if she won, but I don't think she will! I liked Syesha's performance last night, but Simon didn't! I also like david cook because he is very consistant in his songs and creative! I really don't like the guy with the dreads! When he sang Halleuah was way good and his only shining moment! he doesn't belt out and i think that he just says most of his lyrics instead of actaually singing! Ramielle needs to go! So does Kristy Lee Cook! Michael Johns is way good but i don't think young people would vote for him!

9 comments:

Jenna said...

You should take Simon's spot as a judge.

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive you dont like Brooke!!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is drew

Anonymous said...

wait!!!! didn't kristy lee cook already leave????

Gracie Rose said...

Nope! She's still in!

Gracie Rose said...

I like Brooke but i just don't think she's as good as everyone thinks she is!

Anonymous said...

oh. i thought KRC was in the bottom, then got out!!!!!! WOW im behind in all the american idol stuff!!!

Gracie Rose said...

sadly, she's still in! She's not even good or confident!

Anonymous said...

I agree but maybe not david.

Braydon