Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gangsta!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thug life baby!!
AP

kirkwestside3 said...

this is just downright THUG NASTY. Could you please teach me your skillz? Notice the spelling with a z? Thats how we do it on the westcoast!! HANNAH MONTANA PARTY SOON??????????????? I know hannah montana personally she could come if you want?

Anonymous said...

word to your motha! o gracie, you make me laugh!! we love you, and can't wait to see you!! Its Snowing today gracie?!!? aghhh anyways, have fun i've enjoyed your pictures!! i check your blog everyday!! :) love you!!!

Steph

Jenna said...

Grace...I have taught you so many things...but geting gansta is not one of them. I love the pics.

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite part is the Hannah Montana clock...Gubes being gangsta and then the Hannah Montana

Anonymous said...

HeHe! i know! i realized that too! :)

Anonymous said...

and with the pink walls with the flowers in the background. You are so thug gracie. Love it, and the beads, you need some bling!!!

Braydon